We spent many hours on research to finding ide to sata 2.5, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best ide to sata 2.5, you should not miss this article. ide to sata 2.5 coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 ide to sata 2.5 by our suggestions:
1. StarTech.com USB 3.0 to 2.5 SATA III Hard Drive Adapter Cable w/UASP SATA to USB 3.0 Converter for SSD/HDD - Hard Drive Adapter Cable
FeatureQUICKLY ACCESS A SATA SSD OR HDD: Add drive space to your laptop by connecting to a SATA 2.5" SATA SSD or HDD using this SATA to USB cable. You can connect to an external drive t0: add storage, perform backups, create disk images, implement data recoveries, and transfer content to your laptop.
FAST TRANSFER SPEEDS WITH UASP: The SATA to USB adapter supports USB 3.0 data transfer speeds of 5Gbps. But, you can experience transfer speeds up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3.0, when connected to a computer that also supports UASP.
CONNECT FROM ANYWHERE: The hard drive USB adapter is a portable solution that tucks away nicely in a laptop bag with no external power required.
SAVE TIME: The hard drive transfer cable lets you easily swap between drives with no need to install the drive inside an enclosure. It's plug-and-play and doesn't require drivers.
RELIABILITY GUARANTEED StarTech.com offers a competitive 2-year warranty on this SATA to USB converter. With over 3000 products supporting 200+ technologies and connectors globally, StarTech.com makes hard to find easy.
DescriptionStarTech.com USB 3.0 to 2.5 SATA III Hard Drive Adapter Cable w/UASP SATA to USB 3.0 Converter for SSD/HDD - Hard Drive Adapter Cable
2. Sabrent USB 3.0 TO SSD/SATA/IDE 2.5/3.5/5.25-INCH Hard Drive Converter With UL Power Supply & LED Activity Lights [10TB Support] (USB-DS12)
FeatureUse your 2.5" / 3.5" IDE hard drive or SATA hard disk as an additional external hard drive
Connect your SATA / IDE device to your computer through a USB port
Super-Speed USB 3.0 interface
Compatible Windows PC or Mac with Available USB 3.0 /2.0/1.1 Port
Plug and Play without Rebooting
DescriptionThe USB 3.0 to SATA/IDE Hard Drive adapter enables you to transfer files up to 5 Gbps! Connect any 2.5" and 3.5" SATA/IDE hard drives and 5.25" SATA/IDE CD/DVD-RW drives. Power switch to easily connect and disconnect your hard drive.This Adapter is a perfect solution for data transfers or data backup!
Supports 2.5" and 3.5" SATA/IDE hard drives
Supports 5.25" SATA/IDE CD/DVD-RW drives
Super-Speed USB 3.0 interface
Plug & Play, Hot-Swappable
LED indicator light
USB 3.0 to SATA/IDE adapter
3. Warmstor SATA/PATA/IDE Drive to USB 2.0 Adapter Converter Cable for 2.5'' / 3.5'' Hard Drive Disk HDD with External AC Power Adapter
FeatureUSB 2.0 to 2.5" 3.5" IDE SATA HDD Hard Drive Converter Adapter Cable + AC Power Adapter, Supports SATA Hard Disk / ATA/ATAPI CD-ROM/R/RW DVD-ROM (based on ATAPI spec.) External power adapter included, for power up the 5V/12V IDE/ATAPI devices usage
Use your 2.5" / 3.5" IDE hard drive or SATA hard disc as an external hard drive. Connect your SATA / IDE device to your computer through a USB port. 480 MB/s high speed transfer rate (USB 2.0 specification), limit depend on the IDE device/SATA device and the driver
Connect to the IDE device using USB interface and SATA device too. USB 2.0 standard, 480M bps full speed
Warmstor USB 2.0 to IDE/SATA Cable can be easily connected to the IDE device / SATA device and make the hard disk device more portable. Also, it is easy to use and plug & play, no drivers needed
1 Month no-worry money back!If you are unsatisfied with this product, simply return it within 30 days for a full refund
Hard Drive Support: 2.5/3.5 inch SATA I/II/III, IDE Hard Drive, CD-ROM/R/RW DVD-ROM (Max Support 2TBHDD)
Plug & Play,no additional driver needed
Transfer Rate: Max480 MB/s high speed transfer rate (USB 2.0 specification), limit depend on the IDE device/SATA device and the driver
SATA/IDE Cable Length: 20 Inch
Power Adapter(AC110V-220V): come with Higher Quality 2.5A (L-shape stripe) Power Adapter,it could support bigger storage Hard Drive with smaller fever!
*USB Port supports: PC, Hard Drive Player, Set-Top Box(STB), Smart TV and more
*Support connecting a IDE & a SATA HDD at the same time
Easy to Install:
1. Comfirm device is under master mode.
2. Connect SATA/IDE connector to SATA/IDE device.
3. Connect AC power to SATA/IDE device.
4. Connect cable to USB port of computer.
1.If you need an Instructions,please watch this video by this direct link: https://youtu.be/ZS-xTR7Puu8
2.You must be sure to connect power cable to your hard drive port correctly. (You must not connect the plug and the hard drive port in the opposite wrong direction!)
3. When you use this adapter to get data from an old HDD,you should remove the drive from the old computer firstly.
We offer 30Days no-worry refund & 2Years no-worry Warranty.Please just purchase it without worry!
Any questions you have, please feel free to contact our Warmstor Customer Service by Amazon message or send mail to [email protected]
1x USB to SATA/PATA/IDE Cable
1 x 2.5A Power adapter (AC110V-220V)
1 x Trigonometric plug power cable (US regulations)
1 x SATA data cable
1 x SATA power adapter cable
4. AGPtek SATA/PATA/IDE Drive to USB 2.0 Adapter Converter Cable for Hard Drive Disk HDD 2.5" 3.5" with External AC Power Adapter
Feature1. USB 2.0 to 2.5" 3.5" IDE SATA HDD Hard Drive Converter Adapter Cable + AC Power Adapter, Supports SATA Hard Disk / ATA/ATAPI CD-ROM/R/RW DVD-ROM (based on ATAPI spec.) External power adapter included, for power up the 5V/12V IDE/ATAPI devices usage.
2. Use your 2.5" / 3.5" IDE hard drive or SATA hard disc as an external hard drive. Connect your SATA / IDE device to your computer through a USB port. 480 MB/s high speed transfer rate (USB 2.0 specification), limit depend on the IDE device/SATA device and the driver.
3. Connect to the IDE device using USB interface and SATA device too. USB 2.0 standard, 480M bps full speed.
4. AGPtEK USB 2.0 to IDE/SATA Cable can be easily connected to the IDE device / SATA device and make the hard disk device more portable. Also, it is easy to use and plug & play, no drivers needed.
5. We provide 30 DAYS RETURN. If you are unsatisfied with this product, simply return it within 30 days for a full refund.
DescriptionThis USB 2.0 to IDE / SATA drive adapter implements a bridge between a USB port and one SATA, ATA or ATAPI based mass storage device port.
5. Tripp Lite USB 3.0 SuperSpeed to SATA / IDE Adapter w/ Built-In USB Cable 2.5in / 3.5in / 5.25in Hard Drives (U338-06N)
FeatureConnects a 2.5, 3.5 or 5.25 in. SATA or IDE (PATA) hard drive to your laptop or computer's USB port for extra storage, quick disk formatting and fast data transfer
Compatible with 2.5 in., 3.5 in. and 5.25 in. SATA and IDE Drives Up to 4 TB.
Backward compatible with earlier USB generations and compatible with all USB-enabled operating systems
Plug-and-play-no external power supply required
3-year limited warranty
DescriptionThe U338-06N USB 3.0 SuperSpeed to SATA/IDE Adapter connects a 2.5-, 3.5- or 5.25-inch SATA or IDE hard drive to an available USB port on your laptop or computer. This lets you back up important data, retrieve data from an old hard drive, or store information on an external drive that you can take with you to another computer. This adapter with built-in USB cable supports USB 3.0 data transfer rates up to 5 Gaps. Perfect for storing and sharing large files, such as music and video files, the U338-06N is compatible with SATA and IDE drives up to 4 TB. It features 40- and 44-pin IDE ports, as well as 7-pin SATA data and 15-pin SATA power (via adapter cable) connectors. Necessary SATA and Molex cables are included. LEDs indicate a successful connection. The U338-06N accepts SATA III (6 Gaps), SATA II (3 Gaps) and SATA I (1.5 Gaps) drives, as well as USB 2.0 (480 Mbps) and USB 1.1 (12 Mbps) transfer speeds. It supports USB Mass Storage Class Bulk-Only Transport. No software or drivers are required. Compatible with all USB-enabled operating systems. 3-year limited warranty
6. UGREEN USB IDE Adapter USB 3.0 to Sata IDE Hard Drive Converter Combo for 2.5" 3.5" IDE SATA SSD Hard Drives Disks with 12V 2A Power Adapter and USB 3.0 Cable for Laptop
FeatureGet All Your Drives Active Combo: Ugreen USB 3.0 to SATA IDE Converter allows you to connect 2.5"/3.5" IDE/SATA hard disks through USB port to the computer. This is a perfect tool to duplicate, copy, backup or transfer large amounts of data from one drive to another. It has a SATA II connector and two IDE connectors (40pin and 44pin).
Access to 3 Drives Simultaneously: This usb sata adapter enables access to all three HDD drives simultaneously or file transfer among the 3 drives. It supports 2.5 "/3.5" SATA HDD and SSD; 2.5"/3.5" IDE HDD; DVD-ROM, CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-RW, DVD + RW.
Superb 5 Gbps Transfer: With USB 3.0 interface, data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps. The IDE Converter is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1.
Huge Capacity Supportive: Up to 6TB capacity of the drives supported. The LED indicator of the usb to sata sdd adapter can monitor the working status. Plug and Play, easy to use.
Wide Compatibility: This IDE Sata Adapter is universally compatible with Windows 10/ 8.1/ 8/ 7/Vista/XP , Mac OS 9/ 10, Linux etc.
DescriptionUgreen USB 3.0 to Sata /IDE converter enables you to connect 2.5"/3.5" IDE/SATA hard drives to your computer via USB Port.
This is the perfect tool to duplicate, copy, backup, or transfer large amount of data from one drive to another.
This converter can support up to three drives simultaneously;
Supported Drives: 2.5"/3.5" SATA HDD/SSD; 2.5"/3.5" IDE HDD; DVD-ROM, CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-RW, DVD+RW;
Compatible Systems: Windows8/7/10/Vista/XP/Mac OS 9/10/Linux;
Supports drives with a capacity of up to 4 TB;
Support speed up to 5Gbps;
Backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1;
On/Off Switch for HDD protection;
DC Power Supply 12V for 3.5" devices;
LED activity indicator, Plug & Play, simple, reliable and stable
Ugreen USB 3.0 to Sata /IDE converter x1pc
USB 3.0 male to male cable 3ft x1pc
12V/2A (DC5.5*2.1) power cable x1pc
7. SHINESTAR 2.5" Inch IDE to SATA Adapter, Convert Laptop 44 Pin Male IDE PATA HDD Hard Disk Drive SSD to a Serial ATA Port
FeatureOne 22 Pin male SATA connectorOne 44-Pin standard female IDE connector.
IDE to SATA Adapter. The 44-Pin IDE 2.5" HDD to SATA Adapter can allows you use your laptop 2.5" IDE hard disk as SATA disk. You can use your 2.5" IDE hard disk in the laptop or desktop which have SATA connector.
Adapter is good for up grading an old computer with 2.5 inch IDE HDD to a new 2.5 inch SATA HDD.
Great for computers that use 44 pin IDE connector and require an upgrade to new SATA 2.5 Inch Drives.
Dimensions: 2.72" x 0.55" x 0.69".
* 7+15 pin SATA Male
* 44-Pin standard female IDE connector
* Compliant with serial-ATA specification
* Supports MS Windows 98/NT/ME/2000/2003/XP/Vista, DOS, Mac, Linux
* The 44-Pin IDE 2.5" HDD to SATA Adapter can allows you use your laptop 2.5" IDE hard disk as SATA disk. You can use your 2.5" IDE hard disk in the laptop or desktop which have SATA connector.
1 x 2.5" 44 pin IDE to SATA Adapter
8. SATA/IDE to USB 3.0 Adapter, UNITEK IDE Hard Drive Adapter for Universal 2.5"/3.5" Inch IDE and SATA External HDD/SSD with 12V 2A Power Adapter, Support 10TB
Feature[Universal IDE Hard Drive Adapter] Dual-Head IDE Connector (40pin and 44pin) plus one SATA II Connector. Support SATA 2.5"/3.5" HDD up to 10 TB, IDE 2.5"/3.5" HDD, DVD-ROM, CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-RW, DVD + RW Optical Drive. Allowed to operate three hard disk drives simultaneously.
[Stable Power Supply] Included 12V 2A power cable is for providing stable electricity supply. 4PIN Power Cable is designed for 3.5'' IDE drive.
[Superspeed USB 3.0] Data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps, backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1. Support Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 and Mac OS.
[Driver Free] Plug and play. Automatic Sleep Mode after 30 minutes of inactivity. Support Hot Swapping. On/Off Switch for HDD protection. LED light shows Power and Activity status.
[What We Offer] SATA/IDE to USB 3.0 Adapter Hard Drive Cable x1, 12V 2A Power Adapter x1, 4PIN Power Cable x1; 2-year warranty quality guarantee, 24h-friendly customer service and email support.
DescriptionUnitek USB 3.0 TO IDE/SATA Adapter enables you to connect 2.5"/3.5" IDE and SATA hard drives to your computer via USB 2.0/3.0 Port.
4 IN 1 Design
The 4 IN 1 Design is ideal to extend storage. It offers 3 connectors for SATA I/II HDD 2.5" / 3.5", IDE HDD 2.5" / 3.5".
Questions & Answers
Q: What operating system does it support?
A: It works on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 and Mac OS.
Q: What's the max of TB does it read?
A: It support 2.5 "/3.5" SATA HDD and SSD, 2.5 "/3.5" IDE up to 6TB max and operate at USB 3.0 speed.
Q: How to use the hard drive converter?
A: - Plug hard drive in and flip the power on.
- The drive shows up as a hard drive in Explorer.
You will find it includes a 12V 2A power cable, 4PIN Power Cable for IDE drive.
Q: Can I read it 2 IDE drives simultaneously?
A: No. The SATA and IDE Converter does not support 2 IDE HDDs and only for one IDE and one SATA HDD Simultaneously.
Interface: 2 IDE connectors (40pin and 44pin) + 1 SATA II connector
Cable Length: 4.9 ft (150cm)
Features: Automatic sleep mode after 30 minutes of inactivity; LED light shows Power and Activity status.
-2 year Ocean Technology LLC warranty
-24h customer email support
9. QNINE Laptop SATA to IDE Adapter, Convert 2.5 Inch Serial ATA HDD Hard Disk Drive or SSD to 44 Pin Male PATA Port (Parallel Type)
Feature2.5" SATA Hard Drive to IDE 44 Pin Adapter for Laptop Drives.
Serial SATA To IDE bridge board, Output interface 44 pin IDE.
Great for computers that use 44 pin IDE connector and require an upgrade to new SATA 2.5 Inch Drives
Adapter is good for up grading an old computer with 2.5 inch SATA HDD to a new 2.5 inch IDE HDD.
44 Pin IDE connector powers the Drive no other cables or adapters are needed. No driver needed, plug and play.
This SATA to IDE Adapter is the perfect solution for adding SATA drives to motherboards lacking available SATA connectivity - SATA data and power connectors.
Good adapter upgrade for older 2.5"SATA HDD to new 2.5" IDE HDD
Works with all SATA Drives up to 500GB
No driver needed, plug and play, but not support hot swappable
One end of the IDE Converter is 44 Pin IDE Male connector, the other end is 7 + 15 pin SATA Female connector.
The 7 Pin is SATA DATA terminal and the 15 pin is SATA power terminal.
Supports IDE 66/100/133MB/s
Power supply from 44-Pin IDE.
Compliant with serial ATA specification Dimensions: 2.72" x 0.55" x 0.69"
1 x 22 Pin SATA to IDE 2.5 Male Horizontal Adapter.
10. Bipra USB 2.0 to SATA/IDE Adapter Kit with Power Adapter for 2.5/3.5/5.25 Inch SATA or IDE Drive
FeatureCompatible with any 2.5", 3.5", 5.25" IDE or SATA drive!
Dual Output Switch with LED Power ON Indicators
Hot swappable and Plug and Play
High Speed USB 2.0 up to 480Mbps Transfer Speed (Backwards compatible with USB 1.1)
2A AC USA power adapter to ensure enough power for the most power-consuming drives
DescriptionThe BIPRA USB 2.0 to SATA/IDE Adapter allows you to connect any SATA or IDE drive to your computer's USB port. This is the perfect tool to duplicate, copy, backup, or transfer large amount of data from one drive to another. Easy to take to any location and universal enough to work with any system.
The package contains everything you need to connect an IDE or SATA hard disk, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, CD-RW, COMBO, or DVD-RW to your computer. It includes all cables, instructions and external power adapter for larger devices.
- Compatible with any 2.5", 3.5", 5.25" IDE or SATA drive!
- Dual Output Switch with LED Power ON Indicators
- Hot swappable and Plug and Play
- No driver needed
- Supports IDE & Enhanced IDE 3.5" Hard Disk
- Supports ATA/ATAPI-6 Specification 1.0
- Supports SATA I and SATA II
- SATA 7 pin male type connector
- 3.5" IDE 40 pin female connector
- 2.5" IDE 44 pin female connector
- Chipset: JMicron JM20337
- High-Speed USB 2.0 (up to 480Mbps) data transfer rate and backward compatibility USB 1.1.
- 2.0 Amp AC Power Adapter to ensure enough power for the most power-consuming drives
- AC Power Adapter Input: 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- AC Power Adapter Output: 12V/2A, 5V/2A
- CE Approved
- USB 2.0 to SATA/IDE Adapter
- 2.0 Amp AC Power Adapter
- USA Mains Cable
- User Manual
- Hardware Requirements: PC, Laptop or Mac system with free USB port
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista/7, Mac OS 8.6 and above