FeatureInput supply voltage: 1.8V-15VDC;
The maximum output power: 30W
The maximum continuous output current :2A
Duty Cycle adjustable: 5%-100%potentiometer with switch function.
Item size: 1.3*1.3*0.6 inches ; Net Weight:0.5 ounces
1803BKW DC Motor Speed Regulator controls the speed of a DC motorby adjusting Pulse-Width-Modulated (PWM).
The input power range is DC 1.8-15V .
The maximum continuous output current:2A
Use a 2A resettable fuse to protect the controller.
Potentiometer cable length 20cm.
Before you attempting to wire the controller, make sure power is off.
WARNING: DO NOT REVERSE POSTIVE AND NEGATIVE POWER LOADS.THIS WILL BURD THE CONTROLLER.
TO CHANGE MOTOR DIRECTION, INTERCHANGE THE POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE WIRES OF MOTOR.
1. Connect wires refer to the "wiring diagram" (NO.5 picture).
2. Turn on the power, and adjust the potentiometer.
3. The LED indicates the power up and the speed of motor.
Notes: This controller is not suitable for brushless DC fan. It can not control the speed of brushed fan effectly.
If you need to detect the output voltage changes, please connect the load. It can not be detected the changes of output voltage if do not connect the load.
The usually causes of burned board:
1. Whether is the wiring correct or not.
DO NOT REVERSE POSTIVE AND NEGATIVE POWER LOADS. THIS WILL BURD THE CONTROLLER. Do not connect the power to the output of the controller either.
2. Whether the actual working input voltage is in the parameters range 1.8V-15V DC or not. It is not suitable to use 12V car battary as the power for when the battery power is 100%,the battery voltage is about 15V. The product is not suitable for long work in 15V DC input voltage.
3. Whether the actual current in the circuit is within 2A. If the dc brushed motor is 2A, the actual current will be over 2A when the motor is startup or stalled or drive a heavy load. It will burned the controller, if the actual current is over 2A.
1 x DC Motor Speed Controller